FCDF Donor Bill of Rights
When you give, please know that FCDF employs standards and policies that assure you of the following “donor bill of rights.” You have a right to:
- Know how our funds are being spent.
- Know what the cases and projects you support are accomplishing.
- Know we comply with federal, state, and municipal laws.
- Restrict or designate your gifts to a particular project within our mission objectives.
- A timely and courteous response to your inquiries about finances and programs.
- Visit our office to meet us and talk personally with the staff.
- Give cheerfully without being pressured by us.
- Obtain a copy of our most recent financial statements.
- Know that we have a responsible governing board that provides oversight to our mission.
- Know that all appeals for funds are truthful and accurate.
A-1 Self Storage is committed to fulfilling all your personal and business self storage needs with top quality storage, superior customer service, and convenient locations. Please visit A-1 at https://www.a1storage.com/.